WilmingtonMom is a trusted online destination for all things related to parenting and family life in Wilmington, North Carolina. Dedicated to providing valuable resources, yearly seasonal checklists, and a supportive community for moms and families in our vibrant coastal city. From family-friendly activities and kid-friendly restaurants, sharing local festivals, events and hosted community events, we’re here to help you navigate the joys and challenges of raising children in Wilmington.
If you are a local business, hosting a family-friendly event or interested in partnering up to showcase your product or services on the WilmingtonMom platform, please reach out via WilmingtonMomNC@gmail.com and request a Media Kit.
Press Kit “Hello, Wilmington”
- Monthly Moms Night Out events began in January 2023. Our largest event yet was held at Dead Crow Comedy Club, where Dare Devil Improv packed the house hosting over 160 locals moms.
- Past Moms Night Out events include:
- Blue Surf Arboretum West – 35 moms
- Dead Crow Comedy Club – 160 moms
- Scooters Skating Rink – 100 moms
- Dead Crow Comedy Club – 98 moms
- Dockside – 62 moms
- Wrightsville Beach Picnic Mixer – 55 moms
- Wine Knot Sky Bar & Lounge – 50 moms
Social Media Links
Each season, check out the Resource Guides at http://www.wilmingtonmom.com/shop
You’ll find list of recommended family-friendly events and festivals, a large list of activities and places you can visit with your kids and a variety of locals seasonal favorite places. Be sure to check out @WilmingtonMom on Instagram and Facebook for updates!